Wednesday, April 19, 2017

#NPAW 2017 Cookie & Cake Anyone?




Cookie Cake anyone?
The Fleegel Family have participated in T.V. shows, FDA presentations and even decorated their very own porphyria cookie cake. YUM!!
There are all sorts of ways to enhance awareness in your community!
 
What are you going to do to raise porphyria awareness? We want YOU to get involved.
The APF will help you accomplish your own activity by providing:
Porphyria Brochures,
Porphyria fact sheets,
Porphyria Live DVDs,
Information to gain media attention,
PowerPoint presentations and MUCH MORE!
Contact the APF TODAY at 1.866.APF.3635 or 713.266.9617


 
"Remember....Research is the key to your cure!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

#NPAW2017 Ryan Taal & EPP~ Let's storm the doors down!

I have suffered from EPP since I was born. Shortly after I was born, my parents went camping and had me out in the sun. I very quickly beg...