Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Chicago Patient Education Meeting

The invitations have gone out for the Chicago Patient Education Meeting on September 24th! APF member Ruth Dee Bruno will be hosting this meeting and we hope you will take advantage of this opportunity to meet new friends who share your experiences with porphyria. There will be presentations and a Q & A session for all attendees.
Bring your friends and family! We can't wait to see you all there!
Saturday, September 24, 2016
5:30PM - 7:30PM CDT
2509 Mill Creek Lane
Rolling Meadows, Illinois 60008
Seating is limited - Please RSVP by email: colorimage1@yahoo.com or by phone: 630-450-6769



**If you would like to host a patient meeting of your own, let the APF
know! We will assist you in planning and advertising for your meeting, as well as supply APF materials.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

#NPAW2017 Ryan Taal & EPP~ Let's storm the doors down!

I have suffered from EPP since I was born. Shortly after I was born, my parents went camping and had me out in the sun. I very quickly beg...