Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Upcoming Patient Educational Meeting

Upcoming Patient Educational Meeting
Date and Time:  Sunday, December 6, 2015,  4:00 - 6:00 PM ET
* Presentations by World Renowned Porphyria Experts. We are expecting to have Dr. John Phillips, Dr. Charles Parker (University of Utah School of Medicine) and Dr. Samuel Silver (University of Michigan Medical School) present at the meeting.
* Opportunity to Participate in a Q & A Session.
* Meet Friends who Share Your Experiences with Porphyria. 
* View the Latest Educational Material from the American Porphyria Fdn.
Location: Ramada Plaza Resort & Suites International Drive Orlando
6500 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819-8218
You are welcome to bring family members and friends. Please RSVP:  1.866.APF.3635  or  Email:   porphyrus@porphyriafoundation.com




"Remember....Research is the key to your cure!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

#NPAW2017 Ryan Taal & EPP~ Let's storm the doors down!

I have suffered from EPP since I was born. Shortly after I was born, my parents went camping and had me out in the sun. I very quickly beg...