Wednesday, October 7, 2015

CME Course share with your Medical community today

New Continuing Medical Education Course CME

Exciting New Continuing Medical Education Course CME With Drs Herbert Bonkovsky, Lisa Kehrberg and Brendan McGuire. 
Medscape has produced an outstanding new physician education video that can be found on the Medscape website.

Acute Intermittent Porphyria: A View From the Trenches:
Herbert Bonkovsky, MD;  Brendan M. McGuire, MD, MS;  Lisa Kehrberg, MD
CME/CE Released: 09/25/2014; Valid for credit through 09/25/2015
Please advise your physicians of this free CME course for CME credit.
You, too, can watch the video by joining the complimentary Medscape online site.
http://www.medscape.org/viewarticle/831382.  
You can register easily and view this and other porphyria videos, as well as a host of additional excellent articles written about all types of porphyria.  

Our thanks to Dr Bonkovsky, Dr Kehrberg and Dr McGuire.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

#NPAW2017 Ryan Taal & EPP~ Let's storm the doors down!

I have suffered from EPP since I was born. Shortly after I was born, my parents went camping and had me out in the sun. I very quickly beg...