Friday, July 24, 2015

Thank you each and every member of the APF. We could not do it without YOU!

Thank you each and every member of the APF.  
We could not do it without YOU!


Look at all the research projects, advancements toward new medications, and people living long healthier lives.  Thank you for getting the word out to your Doctors, RN's, Family and Friends.

To the hospitals, ED's, Dr. offices with your Patient packets, Doctors receiving the Dr Kits and ER Kits.  We need you to continue speaking up about Porphyria how are you affected daily by it.

Look at all the media attention all around the world- keep speaking up and out loud!

Take a minute and ask yourself where did I get this information from, have I myself read it and educate myself and loved ones to.  I enjoy receiving gifts "golden nuggets" of information from the APF.  

I make sure that I once a year or more, I make sure that my membership is current to continue to receive these gifts & my donations are tax deductible.  So will you help encourage your family, friends by donating your time, efforts, and monetary donations to continue to support the APF.  If you have just 5 minutes a simple phone call will do so much good.  Please call 1-866-APF-3635 and have a wonderful weekend to all.


                             "Remember....Research is the key to your cure!"

images of a happy weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT EPP MEMBERS

IMPORTANT EPP MEMBERS~ “We need your help in our campaign to approve Scenesse” If you or someone you know is in the  EPP MEDICAL  ...