Wednesday, September 10, 2014

My Story with AIP

This is my story about AIP I hope that you enjoy listening and learning.  It is so important to find out clear and accurate information.  
The American Porphyria Foundation can do just that.

If you need any help with locating a Doctor, you have a concern or need to be tested or see a Porphyria Expert in your area please contact them at 1-866-APF-3635.

To read more information about each type of Porphyria and treatment types:  porphyriafoundation.com

There are many opportunities to be apart of the research programs so please call the APF.  Would you like to have a cure soon, I know I would, so please get involved there are so many ways.  If you would like to participate in holding a fundraiser please email me Amy.APF@gmail.com with your ideas...we have some great ideas coming in so please join us..

             "Remember....Research is the key to your cure!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Part 3. Not Understanding the Difference Between Laziness, Leisure, and Need Prevents Care

3. Not Understanding the Difference Between Laziness, Leisure, and Need Prevents Care No one helps, and everyone tends to be skeptical ab...