Friday, August 1, 2014

Enjoying The Day My Way!

Enjoying The Day My Way!


Enjoying The Day My Way!

I love the Dawn of each day,
 even though I know the rays of the Sun are on their way.
The Rays of the Sun are yet to arrive,
 and so this is my time to feel alive!
To enjoy the Day the best I can is all I can do,
 I can't live in the Sun like you!
My skin is never exposed.
Yes I have to wear a lot of clothes.
Yes I receive strange looks and glares.
To enjoy life is my only care!
I could be sad, or even mad.
To love life is a better way.
Because I live life my Way!
 Rob Saupe'  © 2011



"Remember....Research is the key to your cure!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Health & Happiness!

Happiness & health Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window) Click to sh...