Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Amber Peacock and her goal to raise funds for White Dental Veneers she has CEP

White Dental Veneers

Raised: $0.00
Goal: $12,000.00

Created by
Amber Peacock
456 Friends
ContactEmbed

Since I was born with a rare, congential condition called erythropoietic porphyria, simply put I am extremely allergic to the sun, but also alongside the extremely painful epidermis affe... more


SHARES

Created by Amber Peacock on January 20, 2014


Since I was born with a rare, congential condition called erythropoietic porphyria, simply put I am extremely allergic to the sun, but also alongside the extremely painful epidermis affects of my condition, my teeth grew in dark due to my body depositing of porphyrins all throughout my body. I have always wanted to have a big, beautiful, sparkly white smile. But could never afford it, so I was told about this site... and I'll be honest, I hate the concept of asking for money; but, I also hate how I feel when strangers stare at me with disgust when I smile at them. So I am hoping that maybe if I have this open for long enough, my dream of finally completing my ideal version of myself will come true? Every cent means the world to me, and then some.

Thank you very much.
A.P.
"Remember.....Research is the key to your cure" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Thanksgiving 2017

Happy Thanksgiving everyone 2017